Chicken Sushi My Arse

Have you ever noticed people say some very funny things when they get worked up?

One of my friends was telling me a long winded rant about all of the monstrositys her parents are put her through over the course of her life, ("And don't even get me started on the time she tried to cut my hair. My life has never been the same.") when she came to the latest travesty she had been made to endure.

"And then today, she gives me my lunch, and she's like, oh, here's a treat, I've got you sushi. So I get all excited, right, and I am so pumped for this sushi, right? And then I look at it, and it's tuna. I have told her like ten billion times I hate tuna. But she never listens to me. Every single time we get sushi, I tell her, get me chicken. And you know what she does? She gets me tuna. It's like she never listens to me. Ever."

I couldn't stop laughing for hours, but maybe that's just me. Perhaps tuna sushi is the number one form of neglect in teenage girls? Maybe I'm making fun of a serious issue in today's society? Or maybe my friend is a complete idiot? Tough questions, I know.

xx Miss Moi

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 jumbles of words:

Camelgirl said...

Hahaha.
This made me laugh.
Thank you.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Haha, this was great to read.
Yep, I’ve noticed that agitated people usually say strange and funny things. Like, the other day my maths teacher got very mad at a student, and called her a tramp. About half the class found it hysterical.

xx Blaize.