Hi, I'm Miss Moi, and I am a horrible person...

I must apologise. I am a pretty horrible member of the whole blogging scene. There are so many lovely people who follow me and leave comments and just make me feel like maybe this isn't a complete silly waste of time. But me...

I never comment.

I never follow (apart from Cat, cos I love her blog, and, okay, she was the first person to follow me.)

I check other people's blogs once every blue moon (approx. 2 months).

I do try, though. I go to a blog I like, I write a whole wonderful comment, and then... I don't post it. Don't ask me why.

But I think the number one thing that makes me a horrible person is what I'm doing right now.

I prepost.

Yep, I said it, it's out there. I can't take it back. Today is Thursday Oct 1st, but right now you are reading this on Monday Oct 5th. I go through once a week and write two or three blogs, then I schedule them to post exactly 5 days apart. I know. It's beyond horrible. It's like the number one rule in the blogging rule book.

Number One Rule: Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever prepost. Under any circumstances. Ever.

Yep, sad but true. I will try to stop. I promise.

Post options, schedule Oct 5th...

xx Miss Moi

p.s. I must give a big thanks to the two people who actually did the polls... I don't know who you are, but you rock my world.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 jumbles of words:

Cat said...

Ohmigosh, this is the nicest thing that has ever happened to me in the blogosphere. I love your blog to, it's one of my absolute favorites! I will love your blog even if you never stop pre-posting.
Cat xx

Bec said...

Naw, see?

I got a comment! First step is admittance, and now you're on the road to recovery :)

Cat said...

Love the new layout!
Cat xx